The Video Editor Internship includes:
- Monthly Stipend.
- 30 – 40 hrs./week.
- Valuable experience and Mentorship
- A high value international company on your resume
- A fun and stimulating workplace environment
- To generate and storyboard ideas and create videos that will help raise the profile and ranking of the company
- To review scripts from stakeholders and refine what works in a video context
- Assist and actively learn to take a video project from conception to delivery
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have their bachelor’s Degree, or be within 6 Months of Receiving Degree
- Be Deadline-Driven, Organized, Self-Starting & Detail-Oriented
- Have a Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Have some experience of and be willing to learn Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects
- Must have a smartphone or similar device