The Researcher Internship includes:
- Monthly Stipend.
- 30 – 40 hrs./week.
- Valuable experience and Mentorship
- A high value international company on your resume
- A fun and stimulating workplace environment
- Run product surveys and compile customer feedback
- Learn to Conduct competitor analysis, enabling us to understand market positions from the information we have available to us
- Clearly communicate the relevant findings of your research with other members of the product and development teams
- Identify, recruit, and schedule participants for various research studies such as usability testing, focus groups, diary studies, and manage multiple participant lists.
- You must be able to communicate in person, on the phone and via email to diverse demographics
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have their bachelor’s Degree, or be within 6 Months of Receiving Degree
- Be Deadline-Driven, Organized, Self-Starting & Detail-Oriented
- Have a Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- You must have a Personal Computer and a smartphone