The Video Editor Internship includes:
- Monthly Stipend.
- 30 – 40 hrs./week.
- Valuable experience and Mentorship
- A high value international company on your resume
- A fun and stimulating workplace environment
- Contributing to brainstorming sessions by generating new ideas.
- Learn to form proposals and concepts taken from external and internal briefs
- Creating the scripts for approved projects.
- Assisting in overseeing the production process, ensuring that all those involved in creating the project are confident in what they are doing, and updating the Production Manager with any progress
The Ideal Candidate will:
- You must have a working smart phone or similar device
- Have their bachelor’s Degree, or be within 6 Months of Receiving Degree
- Degree in media/graphic arts or equivalent
- The ability to ideate and translate ideas from spoken words into written
- Good copywriting ability and excellent editing skills
- An eye for design and composition
- Organizational and time management skills
- Must have a smartphone
- Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects experience
- Advertising/marketing experience