It’s all about getting the best out of your points of interaction with the customer.
Besides, media touch points for generation X, Y & Z are now critical; Mobile and social media require new ways of thinking. How to integrate and maximize traditional/static media – not just ignore them…
1. Pre-launch – PR/awareness campaigns.
2. Launch – Promo & Special events
3. Formal advertising after a launch – monitoring of message responses
… across all media platforms and handled in-house!
360° solutions – getting across to multiple audience segments, through multiple ways, at multiple times…
What is a 360 Campaign?
In simple words, a 360-marketing campaign focuses on communicating a consistent message through all the marketing mix elements.
Dunkin' Donuts took advantage of the sense of smell, hearing, and sight convince commuters to think of Dunkin' Donuts when they think of their morning coffee.
At Greenworld we develop 360 marketing campaigns that uniquely address your customer's needs.
Why 360° Campaign?
biggest task of any brand.
- It highlights your cornerstone campaigns, differentiating it from the not so important ones
- Some brands use the 360° approach to revive the positioning of the not-so-well performing product
The 360 campaigns use most of the marketing channels simultaneously to direct you to try or buy the specified product. It involves the use of personalized emails or SMS, Facebook or Twitter ads and posts, along with the activation ideas, in-store looks, and TVCs, newspaper, and radio ads.