Risk management is one of the crucial aspects in securing an organization’s interests in terms of reputation, company assets and overall profitability. It has become a discipline in which all members of the hierarchical pyramid of an organization must be well versed in if they are to avoid the pit falls of uncurbed corporate risk. Recent studies have demonstrated that entities with the lowest emphasis on a risk management culture have a higher probability of suffering the repercussions of either internal or external risks – some of which could be very devastating.
This training is designed to equip delegates with the requisite skills for assessing potential threats, preventing unwanted risk exposure, measuring risk level and managing inevitable risk. The training is structured in a learning style that’s immersive and interactive. From the dynamic case studies to the scenario planning, the Risk Management for corporate leaders simulates highly possible occurrences in industry in a properly paced manner leaving them with an indelible impression from years of experience compressed into the course.
Interested in attending? Kindly fill the form below.
Developing High Performance Teams, Performance Measurement & Continuous Improvement for Effective Risk Management and Compliance – Simon B. Hurry Chief Inspiration Officer, PlayNicely. Human Strategist, Business Speaker and Global Strengths Evangelist
- Gallop Strengths Finder
- Explore your Clifton Strengths results
- Identify and optimize super talents
- Talent management and compliance
- Risk analysis in team performance
- Compliance, performance evaluation and continuous improvement
Basel Framework in Internal Control and Fraud Prevention – Jurgens Kroon MD African Business Analytics
- The Impact of Basel on Investment, Corporate and Retail Banking.
- Understanding Regulatory Arbitrage after Basel
- Financial Investment particularly in trading and business security
- Anti-money Laundering Management
Digitalizing Risk Based Internal Auditing – Speaker not yet confirmed
- Fundamentals and Basis of Digital Audit
- Relationship between Digital Audit and Risk Management
- The Future of Digital Risk-Based Compliance –case studies
Governance, Risk and Assurance – the Digital Economy – Dr. Nneka Abulokwe, OBE. Founder and CEO Micromax Consulting
- People-Centered Governance as a Strategic Enabler
- Foresight, Oversight and Insight in an Emerging Digital Economy
- Digital interplay between People and Corporate Governance
- Framework for Managing and Coping, the Age of Uncertainty
Managing and Improving Tax Compliance – Muhammad Nami. Executive Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS Nigeria.
- Introduction to Tax Risk Management
- Tax Control Framework in association with Nigeria Tax laws
- Tax Accounting and Financial Audit
- Tax Risk Management and Corporate Taxation
Managing Legal and reputational Risk – Moyosore Onigbanjo SAN. Attorney General and Honorable Commissioner for Justice, Lagos State.
- Compliance, Governance and legal risk
- Effective legal audit
- Legal Framework for E-Businesses for the 21st Century
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Senior business leaders in large established companies who have significant corporate management responsibilities, including:
- Chief risk officers and other leaders in risk management roles
- Chief financial officers
- Board members
- General managers, including CEOs, COOs, and division heads
- Senior leaders responsible for executing and controlling strategy
Jürgens has strong international experience, having worked with and managed cross-cultural teams serving clients throughout Europe, Africa and South America and has been based in key emerging market centres like Mumbai and Lagos.
He has directed the delivery of services to top tier clients, including financial risk management, Basel 2/3 implementation, IFRS 9 implementation, strategic planning and capital optimization.
He studied Econometrics at the Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands, where he obtained a B.Sc. and M.Sc.