Client: Greenworld Communications Ltd
Job: Program Content development – “Football, Football” (1996 – 2002)
Problem(s): Creating a new program concept involved:
- Content material Rights acquisition
- Production costs beyond budget
- Distribution/syndication of material
- Creation of Agency/advertiser awareness
These range from:
- Scripting, recording, editing and even presentation of in-house researched Free-To-Air channel-sourced materials.
- Network – content provider income split distribution arrangement.
- Direct marketing to media contractors of agency networks.
- Pioneered soccer analysis chat show genre in Nigeria – pre-dating DirectSat TV’s EPL offerings!
- Innovated numerous advert windows to categories of sponsors by mixing AV and CG graphics on presentations.
- Syndicated on a mix multiple public and private terrestrial channels.